Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thing I know...18 months


I know what a car, a truck, a ball, a set of keys, a blanket, a pair of shoes and a highchair are.

I can tell you when I want raisins, milk, my blanket or to go for a walk. (Note from Mama: he often doesn't articulate this; he points and goes, "Uh, uh, uh, UH!!!") If you don't get me food and plenty of it, I will let you know, and I need extra food so I can feed Dede.

Just ask me where my eyes, ears, nose, feet, belly button are, and I'll point them out.

I can help put up toys, put stuff in trash, fetch books for Mama and help brush my teeth.

If I feel like it, I can make a sound like a cow, a duck, a sheep, a puppy dog, a kitty cat, and a horse. I like it when Papa and I make duck sounds... we're funny.

Things I like: 1. walking with Mimi, 2. when Mama comes home from work, 3. being Papa's shadow, 4. going to Earth Fare with Uncle Clark for cookies 5. riding my worm, 6. taking my bath, 7. playing in the yard, 8. playing with my green truck and 9. going to school 10. looking at the turtles, ducks and kitties when I'm on a walk.

Mama says that best of all, I can get my blanket and wait by the bed at night for her to put me to sleep. What does it mean when people say, "I need a little boy break?"

No comments: