Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The great walker.......



It was cold outside this morning. Papa made me wear one of his biking hats. I don't like caps and will NOT wear my gloves. We walked Tudoor--Scooter--and Dede--Lulu--around the block. Most of the time I walk unless I'm tired and sometime we go over a mile. Papa says my white shoes are worn slap out from all the walking. I had to wear my brown shoes which I don't like because Papa said my white shoes were at Mimi's house. Mimi says I should not always believe what Papa says and that he is a bad influence.

Last weekend Momma took me to Columbia to see my best friend Tommy and his family. We had a good time. We visited the zoo, and now I can talk like a monkey. Mimi calls me Funny Bunny. If bunnies talked, I bet I could talk like one because I can talk like a horse, pig, sheep, cat, dog and cow. Mooooooo.

No comments: