Monday, March 2, 2009

New Baby

My little baby brother  is living in Mama's tummy.   Papa says he maybe bigger than me.  Mama says Papa is not funny.  Baby brother is coming in a few weeks.

Sometimes I can't wait to see my baby brother but other times I wish he would just stay in Mama.  One thing for sure...I will not share by blanket, baby bear or trucks. Mama says baby brother Baker has his own blanket. Papa says I'm going to have to learn to play second fiddle.  When do I get my first fiddle?  I can count to ten or maybe 12, do I get 10 fiddles? 

I've been very healthy this winter.  Mimi says this is because I such a strong boy and I eat right.  I like raisins and most fruits.  Why don't we have more cookies around this place? 

Mama reads to me every night.   I  know front end loader, cement truck, garbage truck, car hauler, track loader, farm tractor and all the other trucks in my truck book.  I know  most shapes like triangle and square and also know  animals and their sounds.  I know most of my colors if I think about them.  One day I put Mimi in time out and I let Papa know when it is time to walk the dogs.  Lulu and I are becoming good friends, I pet Scooter when he and I set in Papa's lap.  I don't cry when my hair is washed and love to play with my squirt toys in the tub.  Sometimes I tell Papa I want to take my nap or go nite nite.  School is fun and I put my hands  in my pocket if it's cold.  I'm starting to know my right from left, we practise this when I dress.  Now days I take off my own jacket and eat at my own table. Papa says  I might be a little piglet but I'm a cute little piglet.  

No comments: