Sunday, September 14, 2008

23 months and counting down to two.


I found Mama's lipstick and tried to put it on. Papa said it proved you can put lipstick on a little piggy.

I can repeat anything I hear. Mimi says Papa better clean up his act or they will throw me out of church school where I go in the mornings.

When Mimi takes me for a walk, I tell her where to go. We go to see the firetrucks, and I know the way home. One day Mama and Uncle Clark took me to Mt. Pleasant and I cried when they didn't turn on to the road where Mimi lives.

I can use a fork and spoon with either hand. Papa wants me to use my right hand. Anytime I use my left hand Mama tells Papa so he has to change my hands which makes Mama laugh. Papa says Mama can be a beach. I like trucks and my blanket. Sometimes it is hard to carry my big truck and blanket at the same time. I'll cry if someone takes my blanket away. I like to take a bath with my big truck, but not my blanket. I can say, "I 'you" [I love you].

No comments: