Friday, September 19, 2008

Papa and his little buddy...


Sometimes Papa helps me eat my dinner. Papa and I like peanut butter, salmon, butter beans, all kinds of fruit, but, most of all, we like pasta.
Today in school my toy stopped working, and I tried to get Ms. Weeeze [Louise] to fix it. She didn't know how to fix it until I turned it over and showed her where the batteries go. I also like to turn on the TV and the stove timer. When I help Papa at his desk he tells me to leave his mouse alone.
This week I had tubes put in my ears and they put me to sleep at the hospital. Mama said I was loose as a goose from the baby valium that they gave me to calm down. Big people are funny because I never saw a mouse or a goose around our house. It's 8:00, and I'm going to bed--I like my big boy bed.

No comments: