Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another first

Last night Mom was talking to Papa when I walked into the kitchen.

Papa looked at Mom and said, "I thought you put him to bed!"

Mom said, "I did!"


For Pete's sake, I'm 3-feet plus--of course I can climb out of my crib.


Mom seemed a little unnerved, especially when I demonstrated four more times.

Papa comment: When your Mom got sick and tired of cute I took over. Every time you would stick your head out of the bedroom door I'd say in my deep voice, "Boy, you better get back in there!" Your bottom lip would stick out but you didn't cry. After a while I went in you room where you were playing on the floor. I put you in bed and told you I would protect you and that I loved you. You went to sleep--all that climbing had you tired out.

1 comment:

Rhianna said...

Way to go dude! Soon you'll be in a big boy bed because your mom will get so sick of worrying about you climbing out of your crib! You sure know how to get the ball rolling.

I never realized that I could do that, my mom put me in a big bed anyway, but my friends say if you climb out of your crib you get a bed faster.

You are SO SMART!

Oh and by the way, on Tuesday I'm going to meet our donor sister, her name is Ally and I think she's two. I'll send you a picture to put in your room.

Love, Simon