Saturday, May 24, 2008

We can't remember...


Playing in the yard is fun. I like to dig in Mama's flower beds--Papa calls me a the dirty little digger. I also like to play ball with Dede and Scooter. Scooter always steals my ball, but if he tries to steal Dede's ball she gets mad and growls. Scooter and I don't play with Dede when she growls. Papa says he thinks I'm crying because Scooter, Dede and I were running and we all ended up in the same spot. Then again maybe I helped Mama out by pulling up some flowers. Does it look like I'm crying because I got my body or my feelings hurt?
Note from Mama: You were crying because you pulled Dede's tail, and I told you not to do it anymore. You little, stinker!

1 comment:

Rhianna said...

Dear Jack,

I'm sorry you're sad. Sometimes I get sad too, like this morning my mom made me toast...WITH SEEDS ON IT, and I wanted an english muffin. I really don't like seeds. I cried too.

We can't come and visit this summer because my mom starts her real job, but we're coming to Myrtle Beach in the spring. There's this really fun water park at my Grammie's house, you should come and visit while we're there!

Love, Simon