Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first boat ride

Saturday was a big day. It was Memorial Day weekend, and I went for my very first boat ride. Mom and I went to the country to see Mom's friends. Before Mom was finished unloading the car, I had jumped in Morgan's golf cart and was busy steering.

Mary took us for a ride and we saw a real live bunny. Then Dickie took us for a ride in the boat. The weather was funny. It got cold and dark and started to rain so we didn't stay out long and went up to the house for hamburgers and milk, except that I was the only one drinking milk. Morgan sat with me and made me laugh.

Mary played blocks with me, and Dickie threw me up in the air. I didn't get to see much of Diedrich--he had to study and then took off with a friend. We loaded up the car around bedtime, and I was asleep before we got off the dirt road. It was a fun day.

No comments: