Monday, May 12, 2008

Firetrucks, birthdays and other fun stuff

Last week Mimi and I went for a walk. She wanted to go straight, and I pointed left and did that thing that annoys Mama--I said, "Uh, uh, uh, uh!"

Mimi, being the accomodating grandmother that she is, turned left. At the stop sign, I pointed left and uh-uh-uhed again. And at the next stop sign, again... until we came to the fire station where the great big red fire trucks are.

Mimi thinks I'm brilliant, and my Mama, who can't find her way out of a hole, is wondering if I'm her kid!

Friday was my birthday, but everybody forgot. I'm 19 months old now. On Saturday, after I finished my breakfast, Mama took the tray off my high chair and put it on the barstool. After she got me down, I picked up the tray, like Mama does, and put it on the floor so that Dede could have a snack.

Also on Saturday, I held the gate open for Mama to walk through. She clapped her hands and said I have very good manners.

2 comments:

Rhianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhianna said...

My moms forgot my 19 month birthday too, sorry buddy. Oh and you'll REALLY LOVE my new house, the fire station is just a block away, I can see it from my bedroom window. Can you visit sometime? I have lots of cool toys and usually I share them. Love your donor bro, Simon