Saturday, December 20, 2008

Going to the dogs..

Dede--Lulu--and I are great friends these days.  She only growled at me 3 times this week and only nipped at me one time.  I cry if she nips me. This morning I was going to kiss Dede, and she licked my nose.  I laughed.  Mama says Dede has NO NOSE and Tudor is ALL NOSE.   Mama says sometimes she just kills herself.  Papa says Mama isn't all that funny. 

Papa lets me hold the leash when we walk Dede.  He growls when Dede and I get the leash tangled up.   When Dede stops and sniffs around, I know she is going to pee-pee.  I always let Papa know if Dede is pee-peeing or pooping.  I think Papa growls more than Dede.

Mama, Mimi and I are going to Alabama today.  Lots of kids live in Alabama.  I've been taking medicine for a cough that makes me hi per.  Papa says he and Clark think this is a good time for me to be out of town.  Mimi says Papa is a big chicken. What does bah humbug mean?

No comments: