Monday, December 29, 2008

Papa and Me...


Papa says I'm a good boy some of the time. He says I'm a better baby than Mama was when she was my age.  Mama says Papa's memory has crashed.  Sometimes Papa  helps me to get dressed and gives me a bath.  I'm short so Papa makes me pick up things off the floor for him.  Papa and I like to eat popcorn.  I got a computer for Christmas, and Papa puts it on his desk so I can help him work.   Sometimes we ride the tricycle or the worm and now we play with our new wagon.  Sometimes Papa wants to share my toys, but I'm not good at sharing.  If Papa counts to five I say, "6,7,8 and 9."  I've learned to open doors, and Papa says this is not a good thing.

The thing I like best about Papa is our walks. 
We always take Turdor and we take Lulu when 
she needs to pee pee.  We have friends and 
stop to talk to them.  Lots of time we walk
to Uncle clarks house and talk to him.

No comments: