Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can't wait till next year.......

These are the Elmo Slippers Uncle Clark gave me. I wear them a lot. I can put them on myself. I like to walk around in my Elmo slippers and eat waisins [raisins] out of my cup. Mama says I'm a bottomless pit and better be on a growth spurt. Colors are very confusing. I have white shoes. Papa has white shoes. Lulu and Tudor have white shoes. Why are my Elmo shoes called red shoes? Why do I have an orange ball but can't eat it? Papa say I ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till I start dating.

During Thanksgiving, Aunt Jan found my orange ball and when Tudor [Scooter] takes it away, I cry. Tudor won't leave my ball alone. Yesterday Papa stayed with me because Mimi was in Alabama. Papa is a big help--he made sure I had all my stuff to carry. I had my truck, blanket, sippy cup and orange ball. Then Papa made me carry my shoes to the office, and I dropped the orange ball. Later Papa helped me look for my orange ball, but we could not find the ball. Papa says we'll look again next Thanksgiving.

No comments: